What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An ebook cookbook by Debbie Johnson, former owner and executive chef of The Golden Chalice Restaurant & Gallery, a 100% gluten-free, sugar-free, low-glycemic, organic, allergy-friendly establishment
- Learn a safe, very-low-glycemic Proprietary Blend to Sweeten nearly anything to taste like sugar, with no sugar or refined sweeteners of any kind
- How you can make Cream Soups and sauces with or without real cream and very low-glycemic thickeners
- Learn to make simple, quick Salad Dressings that people came to the restaurant just to get
- Hide your Vegetables and get more flavor -But without having to even think about it
- Learn to make easy, Quick Desserts that use no flour, but have more flavor
- Make rich, filling Ice-Cream and alternative with nuts
- Discover the secrets to making all food Taste Superb
- Enjoy Hearty Stews without flour or potatoes
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fun With Gluten-Free, Low-Glycemic Food Cookbook scores 72.09/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://glutenfreefun.com/gffcb.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: glutenfreefun.com you’ll also be taken through to glutenfreefun.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)